Advertisement

8 YEAR OLD vs BACKYARD MEGA RAMP!

8 YEAR OLD vs BACKYARD MEGA RAMP! 8 year old Caiden Cernius come out to RWilly Land to hit my backyard Mega Ramp! He even tried a Backflip but it didn't go to plan! I also managed to New Tricks I have been wanting to do for a very long time.

So crazy to see how much bike control this kid has, he is the future of BMX and I can't wait to see what the future has for him. If you want to check out his Youtube Channel, here it is:

Like the video and want to see more? Be sure to join our Youtube family here➡️

BE SURE TO FOLLOW ME ON:
INSTAGRAM ➡️

FACEBOOK ➡️

SNAPCHAT ➡️ rwilly1994

TWITTER ➡️

BUSINESS ➡️ rwillymail@gmail.com

MUSIC:
(
Instrumental produced by Chuki.

Ryan Williams,rwilly,r willy,scooter videos,scooter,bmx,skatepark,scooter tricks,ryan williams nitro circus,ryan williams game of scoot,bmx tricks,caidan cernius,kid,kid rides mega ramp,mega ramp,rwilly land,kid bmx,vs mega ramp,8 YEAR OLD vs BACKYARD MEGA RAMP!,

Post a Comment

0 Comments