Advertisement

WOULD YOU RATHER CHALLENGE! - ANIME EDITION

WOULD YOU RATHER CHALLENGE! - ANIME EDITION Hey Everyone!

Today I am going to be doing a Would You Rather challenge Anime Edition. its based of the popular would you rather quiz game, but all the questions are anime based.

it was a lot of fun and i highly recommend you guys check out the real would you rather challenge as well as this on, which I will link below:


Here is another cool one in case you wanna do some more:


I hope you enjoy this video, and I hope you enjoy taking this quiz yourself. Comment below if you took the quiz, and if you had a lot of fun with this quiz.

Let me know if there are any other quizzes/games you'd like me to cover in future videos.

Please leave a like and subscribe and tap that bell icon to be informed of new videos. I will be doing a lot more hopefully in the future and I will always strive to keep improving on these videos.

Check out the AnimeMegaMerch store for amazing anime merchandise: www.animemegamerch.com


If you'd like to message me and send in your theories use my instagram handle: @animemegamerch

Follow me on all other major social media networks as well as I put out unique content about anime on each:

Twitter:

Facebook:

Tumblr:

Pintrest:

TikTok: AnimeMegaMerch

Instagram:

anime,would you rather,animes,manga,challenge,

Post a Comment

0 Comments