Advertisement

SEO Consultant London & SEO Services London | London SEO Consultants

SEO Consultant London & SEO Services London | London SEO Consultants SEO Consultant London & SEO Services London | London SEO Consultants

If you've made it this far and are actually reading this, that's pretty impressive. I just want to say right off the bat this video was pushed in an aggressive SEO manor, you'll see unconventional and non-ideal seo practises here such as keyword stuffing.

But, my goal was to push this as fast as possible and use more aggressive tacits to ensure it gets infront of you. I assume you came here from Google, which is how this video was ranked and how I intended to attract people like you (who I hope runs or works in a business)

We can schedule a call or just talk a bit through email if you'd like to know more about me. I'm only interested in working with actual companies, businesses or people that have money to invest. If you're someone who's just starting out and looking to rank a undeveloped site I'm not interested, I make enough money doing this and using my skills myself so I'm not interested in people who aren't seriously dedicated.

If you're a company, and not a small company (50+ employees) I'll consider providing results before any form of payment. I'll rank your site or improve your rankings before you have to pay, assuming everything checks out.

Any way, time for my email: rjcooper1996213@gmail.com

Send a message, ask anything you like and I'll reply within an hour. I look forward to seeing what kinds of people this attracts.

seo consultant london, seo services london, seo london, seo agencies london, seo company london, london seo, seo experts london, seo expert london, london seo agency, seo in london, professional seo services london, local seo services london, seo agency in london, seo company in london

seo consultant london,seo services london,seo london,seo agencies london,seo company london,london seo,seo experts london,seo expert london,london seo agency,seo in london,professional seo services london,local seo services london,seo agency in london,seo company in london,

Post a Comment

0 Comments