Advertisement

Introduction to My Corvette - Carbon 65 C7 Z06

Introduction to My Corvette - Carbon 65 C7 Z06 My Corvette has arrived from Georgia & it's time for the official introduction. I've been going back and forth on getting a Corvette. Once I saw the Carbon 65 in the new Ceramic Matrix Grey I instantly knew it was the one I needed. I hope you're all ready for the Corvette videos, I feel like I'm going to get in some trouble driving this thing! How much horsepower do you think I should shoot for?

Apparently, Chevrolet only made 650 Carbon 65 cars worldwide with this one being 1 of the 158 manual cars produced.

Join Our Closed Facebook Group of Like-Minded Obsessed People:

Website:
Obsessed Garage Store:

Gear We Use Everyday (Cameras, Computers, Etc.):


Podcast:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

Stay tuned for more crazy!

matt moreman,obsessed garage,Corvette,C7 Z06,Carbon 65,2018 Corvette,Carbon Fiber,Ceramic Brakes,Carbon Ceramic,ceramic matrix grey,ceramic matrix gray,3LZ,LT4,Supercharged,Corvette Introduction,My new corvette,OG Corvette,Obsessed Garage Corvette,Carbon Interior,New Corvette,Z07,J57,

Post a Comment

0 Comments