Advertisement

Inland Island | Avalon live at the Pig Party 2019 ('I Find, Anyways')

Inland Island | Avalon live at the Pig Party 2019 ('I Find, Anyways') This past August I had the unique opportunity to play a few of my songs at the 'Pig Party', a weekend-long event that happens every decade or so out in the country near Campbellford, Ontario. As I was setting up on stage Jeff Bird (of Cowboy Junkies, Tamarack) asked if I'd like to have 'a band'. So Jeff, Harri Palm & Randall Coryell joined me and, never having heard my music, played as my backing band. It was an enlightening experience to be taken out of my comfort zone, playing with some seasoned vets and reacting to their new interpretations of the music while leading them through the material on the fly.
fb/tw/ig: @iinlandisland

live music,folk music,ontario,band,inland island,cowboy junkies,jeff bird,avalon tassonyi,harri palm,randall coryell,

Post a Comment

0 Comments