Advertisement

I Live With My Mom But I Can't Remember her Face || Real Life Stories Animated

I Live With My Mom But I Can't Remember her Face || Real Life Stories Animated Steven can't remember his own mom's face. Moreover, he can't remember his own face.. He doesn’t just have a bad memory or isn't attentive enough, not at all. He was raised as an ordinary guy, but one day ruined his all life at once.

If you want your life story as well as Steven’s to become an animated video - send it to us via email: dorystoryanimation@gmail.com

Besides, in this video we have a thematic test about consideration for you! How many times has the image of roses been appeared in this video? Take the challenge and write your thoughts in the comments below!

dory story,story,actually happened,story time,actually happened stories,stories,problems,storytime,true stories,short animation,animated channel,animation short film,drama,teen stories,life story,my story animated,animated story,story booth,storybooth,reddit,reddit stories,ask reddit,Teen Stories,my Mom,Remember her Face,not remember,Remember,her Face,Live with Mom,Remember mom face,story animated,Real Life Stories,Real Life,Stories Animated,

Post a Comment

0 Comments