Advertisement

Everything you need to know about the Master Real American English program

Everything you need to know about the Master Real American English program Applications for the Master Real American English program close on Tuesday Sept. 24, 2019.
To apply, and get more details, go to

Quick answers to students’ top 4 questions

1. Do I have the right English level for this program?
Great question.

Many students are worried that their level isn’t good enough. They’re afraid of being the slowest person in the group.

Do not worry about this.

Benny, a past student talked about this hesitation in his review of the program.

This program is for intermediate and above.To be sure, you and I do a pre-enrollment consultation, and I verify that you have an appropriate level for the program.


2. Does this program work?
I’ll let past students answer this question for you:
“I didn’t know if I could see progress in just 3 months… Now, after finishing,I believe!” --Aisha S., computer science professor

“I’m not scared like I was at the start of the program. There was definitely a turning point in which I realized I can do it!” --Romina R., public affairs consultant

“This program is exactly what I needed to help me better understand Americans and speak more like them.” --Antony C., Founder of a homecare company

“I really feel more confident, and I know how to keep training. Definitely, there’s a ‘before’ and ‘after’!”

Of course, you have to do the work during the program, come to the sessions, practice, and do your homework…

But I designed this program to make it easy for you. We give everything to you, we structure your activities, you just have to do the work, and like past students, you will see results.


3. Will I have time to participate in the program?
Here’s what Sébastien, a busy professional and past participant said about this point:
“It's a very flexible solution, so very good for people working, who have an erratic calendar… we can have face-to-face sessions with our teacher and there's a lot of group sessions for different days of the week. That's why I chose this program, because it's easier to follow this kind of flexible experience.”

To get to the next level, though, you’ll need to invest your time, of course. There’s no magic formula. All in all, I recommend you put 3-4 hours a week into the 3-month program.

I can assure you, none of this will be wasted time. It’s an investment in yourself, to finally reach advanced English (and all the rewards that come with that!)

In the video, I answer even more questions:
What does the course include exactly?
Do my teachers have the skills to help me improve?
Can I really learn to understand Americans who speak fast?
Is this program for me, if I work with people who have different accents?
Can I talk to you about the program before I join?
How do we meet for the lessons & coaching sessions?
Can I connect from my phone or tablet?
When are the live sessions?
What’s the price?
What if I don’t improve?
What happens after I complete the application form?
When does the program start?

Apply before it's too late at

American English,learn English,english lessons,videos to learn english,christina rebuffet,speak english with christina,learn English speaking,English coaching,coaching in English,coaching in English best programs,online English coaching,best coaching English fluency,intermediate to advanced English,understand real american english,master real american English,english lessons advanced speaking,get fluency in English,how to speak english fluently,

Post a Comment

0 Comments