Advertisement

'Adorned' from By the Well 4 God - Flip-Thru

'Adorned' from By the Well 4 God - Flip-Thru I just wrapped up my study and journaling from "Adorned" a gorgeous kit from By the Well 4 God. In this video, I am sharing the pages that I created in my Bible from this kit as well as a few thoughts and lessons that I learned. All the supplies are linked down below!

***Links & Supplies***
Music: www.bensound.com
Blog: www.scrappywife.com
Instagram: @scrapppywifeblog

• Devotional –
• TNs -
• Clear Alphas -
• “Lavished with Grace” Stamp Set -
• “The Reward” Stamp Set -
• “Fully Treasured” Stamp Set -
• “Stamped Alpha” Stamp Set –
• “Tales of Beauty” Stamp Set -

iMovie,Bible journaling,Bible lettering,Bible art journaling,Bible study,By the Well 4 God,Adorned,devotional,christian creative,scripture art,faith,faith journal,journal bible,art,journaling the word,creative for christ,christian art,stamping,watercolor,journal inspiration,ephemera,die cuts,faith art,creative worship,how to bible journal,

Post a Comment

0 Comments