Advertisement

Working The Leg Smarter & Around Injuries

Working The Leg Smarter & Around Injuries LEG DAY!

Let’s start this week off like champions, get in there and crush a leg workout.

I notice that my weeks are much smoother knowing I just demolish a leg workout first thing on a Monday morning.

So today I’m going to do a little something for you…

I’m bringing you one of the most brutal leg workouts to ensure you have a fantastic week.

Knee injuries are very common because many people DON’T strengthen the connective tissue around the knee.

So this workout I’m bringing to you is the manuscript I’ve written to do exactly that...strengthen your knees by increasing the bone density and strengthening the connective tissue around the knee

We accomplish this by isolating different parts of the leg…

So naturally, it’s a pretty advanced yet very brutal workout.

It’s a workout I created for Aleksey Mokshyn so he could recover from his torn ACL. but this workout is essential for any athlete looking to avoid injuries.

It’s why I football players and track stars joined us on this day.

So this workout isn't just for someone whos already been injured, but for those also preventing.

As Benjamin Franklin said, “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure”

So when you watch this video you will see us in odd positions, you might even be confused.

Well…

...If you’re willing to grow..

If you understand when something is weak it must be strengthened…

And if you’re willing to do a brutal leg exercise most don’t even know about then don’t worry because I explain everything in this video

It’s time I follow my own advice and crush leg day.

Enjoy!

Don’t Lighten up, TITAN UP!
🐺
⚔🍀 Mike O'Hearn The Titan.


Mike O'Hearn IG:

My website to find all the shirts and workout plans and so much more:

leg day,leg exercise,leg training,mike ohearn,mr universe,aleksey mokshyn,working the leg smarter and around injuries,working the leg smarter & around injuries,knee,injury,help knee injury,fix knee injury,fix,strengthen knees,how to strengthen knees,knee strengthen workout,knee workout,sissy squat,squat,bodybuilding,bodybuilder,powerlifter,powerlifting,power bodybuilding,power,mike,ohearn,rich piana,legs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments