Advertisement

Why Sadio Mané and Mo Salah don't get enough respect - Oh My Goal

Why Sadio Mané and Mo Salah don't get enough respect - Oh My Goal Mo Salah and Sadio Mané are currently two of the best players in the world, no one can argue with that. Given their performances, their success and their personalities, they deserve to be spoken about more often. However, they are too often ignored when it comes to major individual trophies... Why is this?!

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the comments section below.

---------------------------------------

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss our latest videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - News:
Youtube - Ultimate Freestyle:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

ohmygoal,oh,my,goal,mané,sadio mané,salah,mo salah,mohamed salah,liverpool,premier league,salah mané,mane,salah mane,salah goals,salah liverpool,mané liverpool,salah dance,salah skills,salah freekick,mane goals,mané goals,mane skills,mané skills,

Post a Comment

0 Comments