Advertisement

Top 5 INEXPENSIVE Niche Fragrances!!

Top 5 INEXPENSIVE Niche Fragrances!! I hope to break the myth of fear that many newcomers have towards niche fragrances! I know I was once afraid too.

*Expert tip:
I found that accessing Fragrancenet.com as a guest allows you a greater discount than if you are signed in as a registered member. Just FYI!

Chergui:


Royal Water


Philosykos:


Fico di Amalfi:


Timbuktu:


Here are a few of my favorite fragrances!
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.

Let's Stay Connected:


Check out my latest album, "Live at the Iron Post" at any of the following links:






Music:
“Buy Mode 3”- The Sims
Other tracks provided by the YouTube Music Library.

STAY FRESH!!

fragrance,perfume,cologne,niche,inexpensive,under $100,cheap,l'artisan parfumeur,timbuktu,acqua di parma,fico di amalfi,creed,royal water,diptyque,philosykos,serge lutens,chergui,stay fresh productions,jc,

Post a Comment

0 Comments