Advertisement

Therefore is the medical procedures on people against their well

Therefore is the medical procedures on people against their well ••Hi yall welcome to my channel••

my name is Sara. I am a health freedom activist in Northwest Florida! I also found of the nonprofit organization Florida medical freedom fighter..

Our constitutional rights are being violated.. Look at what they’re doing in California and in New York they have strict them away from mothers in California and in New York they have stripped them of their Religious exemptions and vaccinate their children whom might be victims of vaccine injuries.. This means medically that child cannot Receive any more vaccinations or they will die.. They do not care they are feeding America lies saying that vaccines are safe when they have no idea because they’ve not done the clinical trials on them.. I’m here because I need every single citizen that lives in Florida to stand up and tell them no.. We will not allow you to take our rights away our rights.. We already possess them. you don’t have that right!! The time is now ladies and gentlemen we have to stand up for our children.. we are their voice.. We have to protect them if we don’t Then no one will! I want to invite y’all to follow my other social media profiles and you can get updates on where the bills are at what’s going on with them.. I can give you the tools you need to contact your senator and allow your voice to be heard.. I can help you with writing letters to your senator what you need to say I’m here to assist anyone that needs it.. I only spread knowledge that is facts and has scientific data to prove it..


Thank you so much for taking the time out to watch my video if you like my content then please like and subscribe because I have a lot more to say and I’m speaking for all the men and women in Florida we’re fighting right now for our freedom and we need everyone’s help!! So make sure you go follow my page is..
email: Floridamedicalfreedomfighter@gmail.com
IG: floridamedicalfreedomfighter
Twitter: @FLmedfighter

well

Post a Comment

0 Comments