Advertisement

The new Marvel's Avengers game looks crazy good... and Mount & Blade 2's release date announced!

The new Marvel's Avengers game looks crazy good... and Mount & Blade 2's release date announced! Gamescom 2019 is HERE and we've got brand new gameplay of the Marvel's Avengers Game and the official release date for Mount & Blade 2 + a new trailer for it! It looks awesome and I talk about all the details in this video! What do you think of Marvel's Avengers Game?

Like my page on Facebook:
Get partnered with Empire Collective (like me):
SUBSCRIBE:

My email for business inquiries: mathieuofficial@hotmail.com
If I do not reply, here's another email to contact: business@empirecollective.LA

marvel's avengers game,avengers game,avengers gameplay,marvel's avengers gameplay,gamescom 2019,mount & blade 2 bannerlord,mount & blade 2,gamescom,

Post a Comment

0 Comments