Advertisement

The legendary clash between Zlatan and Guardiola - Oh My Goal

The legendary clash between Zlatan and Guardiola - Oh My Goal The rivalry between Zlatan Ibrahimović and Pep Guardiola is one of the most popular in football. While Zlatan has been extremely outspoken against his former manager, Pep has mostly chosen to stay silent about his relationship with his former player.

What the hell happened between these two?

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the comments section below.

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss our latest videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - News:
Youtube - Ultimate Freestyle:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

ohmygoal,oh,my,goal,zlatan ibrahimovic,zlatan,guardiola,pep guardiola,zlatan pep,zlatan guardiola,ibra,ibrahimovic,zlatan barca,zlatan barcelona,barcelona,barca,fc barcelona,guardiol barca,guardiola barcelona,

Post a Comment

0 Comments