Advertisement

Spirit Winds, Sands of Time (Past Lives Meditation)

Spirit Winds, Sands of Time (Past Lives Meditation) This is indeed a journey you are about to embark upon, through the infinite lives you have lived throughout time. This is your spirit’s journey through time. How far back will it take you? What will it show you. You can watch it many times, and it is different each time. It evolves as you evolve.

If you do choose to watch the visuals, let me just say, you will see some amazing, mystical images happening in this... or, let me put another way, prepare to have your mind blown by the imagery. Me, it is all very positive light filled imagery, but blows my mind each time I partake of it.

This is a tool of sorts, giving you the ability to see what dwells within you, what drives you. It will show you many things. Awareness is how we evolve along this spiritual journey we are on.

Side note here: I have noticed since I have been listening to this piece, every time I listen during the day, the Ravens come and soar above me over my yard. I think they like it. And, where I live the Ravens are the largest ravens anywhere. These are the Chihuahuan Ravens from the Chihuahuan Desert. I live in the northern Chihuahuan Desert mountains. So, apparently there is some Raven Spirit aspects in this music.

My experiences with the imagery after many viewings now, changes, but I see a thousand spirits, many who have come before me. Some animal spirits as well. And with the music, I hear voices from the heart, from deep in my spirit. I have really loved bringing this together, it has touched me deep in my heart and soul. It is very magical.

This is more from my new “Vintage 80s Synthesizers” series. I recently acquired some vintage 80s synths and have brought them in to my music. I personally loved the 80s synths, and am really enjoying being able to work with them and assimilate them into my music. Personally I am really enjoying the new music that is coming from using these sounds.

Note: all Chakra frequencies are woven throughout this music with a primary focus on the Root, Solar Plexus, Heart and Brow Chakras.



Relax, let your body heal...

Find your Zen again…

Peace to you all my friends! ☥☬☮☯☸

Namaste…

Taos Winds – TIP JAR (leave a tip if you enjoy my music)


Taos Winds - Music Downloads:


Taos Winds Spirit Music… “Fresh from the Spirit” and “In Tune with Nature!” (432 Hz)

Use headphones/earbuds to take advantage of the binaural effect. Or stereo speakers to feel the affect throughout.

zen,binaural,chakra,complete,yoga,kundalini,third eye,chi,remove nagative energy,432,hz,hertz,illumination,spiritual,spirituality,consciousness,enlightenment,new age,music,nu music,hindu,buddhist,bliss,harmony,sacred,ancient,sound waves,frequencies,aura,feminine energy,goddess,dieties,sound,color,therapy,awareness,meditate,meditation,relaxation,soothing,balance,energy tune,aura tune,rorschach,Symmetry,

Post a Comment

0 Comments