Advertisement

QPD officer pulls out firearm, executes search and seizure without a warrant, makes False Arrest

QPD officer pulls out firearm, executes search and seizure without a warrant, makes False Arrest Video of a traffic stop performed by QPD, in Quincy, Il, while getting a ride home from a coworker after work on Feb, 8, 2019. The audio starts at 1:20. I was a passenger in the vehicle when my coworker got pulled over for a broken license plate light. The officer delayed the stop, by calling a search canine to the scene. At this point I attempted to display my Illinois Medical Cannabis Registry Card to the officer. The officer responded by pulling a firearm on me, and detaining me. He then proceeded to search me without a warrant and fabricated Cannabis and Drug Paraphernalia Charges, despite having a valid Illinois Medical Cannabis Registry Card, and having the cannabis in its proper container. I had to spend $800 on a lawyer to get these charges vacated. I obtained this video of the arrest through an Illinois Freedom of Information Act Request. The arresting officer is Raymond M. Tyler. The police, conveniently for them, blurred out the part of the BWC footage, where the officer pulled a firearm on me. As someone who is prescribed Cannabis for PTSD, you can understand why this would be upsetting. In 2018, Quincy Police Officer, Steve Bangert, fatally shot and killed Rollie Davis of Quincy Il.

Police brutality,traffic stop,pulled over,officer pulls gun,police dog,search canine,medical cannabis,excessive use of force,unlawful arrest,illegal search,Police,Quincy Police,Quincy Illinois,Quincy Il,Qpd,cannabis,arrested,fourth amendment,officer shooting,corrupt cop,illinois police,Police body camera,quincy police department,Officer involved shooting,shooting,racist cop,WCIL,West Central Illinois Task Force,false arrest,

Post a Comment

0 Comments