Advertisement

IMAGINE DRAGONS - BIRDS Time Lapse Drawing (not coloured)

IMAGINE DRAGONS - BIRDS Time Lapse Drawing (not coloured) Hey!!
So I've been listening to "Birds" by Imagine Dragons for some time now and it was only now (today) I decided I wanted to make a time lapse drawing with inspiration from the song.
I got this idea while I was sitting in the car with my mom on the way to the dentist. I first wanted to use the song for a drawing I was going to do (a drawing like from the last video I posted - not too long ago, if you haven't seen it, go check it out _ link _), then after giving it some thought, I instead wanted to recreate a scene from their Birds ANIMATED music video! so I did just that right when I got back home!

So here it is! however, I'm a little bit scared about using colours... maybe I'll make some copies and then colour them :)

Anyways! if you liked it, please give the video a THUMBS UP and I'm planning on creating more art and vlog type videos! so please support the channel and give a SUB :D

Thanks!
Love
Catarina C.

imagine dragons,Imagine Dragons,Birds,Imagine Dragons birds,imagine dragons birds,art,artist,artwork,imagine dragons birds art,fanart,imagine dragons fanart,birds fanart,time lapse,timelapse,video,timelapse video,time lapse video,sketch,drawing,draw,sketches,youtube artists,artists on youtube,

Post a Comment

0 Comments