Advertisement

I'll buy whatever slime supplies you can carry!

I'll buy whatever slime supplies you can carry! What's up Peaches! In today's video, I'll buy whatever slime supplies you can carry! I went to the dollar tree store shopping for slime supplies and my mom bought all the slime supplies I can carry. This was a very fun and hilarious challenge to do. #slimechallenge #shoppingchallenge #Peachyqueen

Don't forget to download Amino and search my profile name, @PeachyQueen_73, to check out my Stories: Follow me to see more of my Stories and support me! Thank you Amino for sponsoring this video.

I hope you guys enjoy this video and please make sure to subscribe, like, comment, share and follow me on Instagram at official_peachyqueen

Thank you guys for watching and I'll see you next time, love you all bye!

Amazon Affialiate Links:
www.amazon.com/shop/peachyqueen

The Peach Fam Channel:

Follow Me On Instagram: @official_peachyqueen

For business purposes, please email me at officialpeachyqueen@gmail.com

peachy queen,slime,slime challenge,slime supplies,peachy,slime supply,slime supplies challenge,anything you can carry,i will buy whatever you can carry,shopping for slime supplies at dollar tree,dollar tree,dollar tree slime supplies,peachy queen slime shopping,any slime supplies,I'll buy whatever slime supplies you can carry!,shopping,challenge,SIS vs BRO,peachy queen slime supplies,dollar,store,fun,shopping for slime supplies,ill buy whatever you can carry,

Post a Comment

0 Comments