Advertisement

Guess What We’re Naming Our Baby!!! || reacting to your baby names

Guess What We’re Naming Our Baby!!! || reacting to your baby names DISCLAIMER: in the beginning of the video I announce that we are announcing the baby’s name. We decided later on that we weren’t ready to do that! But we gave a hint on what we think we are going to name her now!

Sorry for the confusion!!

Thank you for suggesting/guessing some awesome names!! Again, please don’t take offense if I didn’t like a name that you suggested/is your name.

Watch my story:

Subscribe:

Follow Me!
Instagram: @yyasmynn

Snapchat: yazzledazzle281

Business Inquires: YasmynAndLaela@gmail.com

Music by Joakim Karud


Send me things here!
P.O. Box 165, Lewes, Delaware, 19958

About me:
Hey welcome to my channel! I’m Yasmyn and I’m an 18 year old mom to my daughter Laela! I’m here to share my story, help others, and make memories for my baby girl to look back on one day.

Thanks for watching!

yasmyn switzer,yasmyn and logan,logan dominick,baby names,pregnancy,teen,teen mom,16 and pregnant,18 and pregnant,

Post a Comment

0 Comments