Advertisement

[中字] 🇦🇺去悉尼 The Grounds of Alexandra「盆栽棚」餐廳🌿 + 參觀星光閃閃的「糖果庭院」🍭🍬| Roaming on THE GROUNDS OF ALEXANDRA

[中字] 🇦🇺去悉尼 The Grounds of Alexandra「盆栽棚」餐廳🌿 + 參觀星光閃閃的「糖果庭院」🍭🍬| Roaming on THE GROUNDS OF ALEXANDRA I hesitated to go to Grounds of Alexandra at first, because it was just simply too crowded (I mean look at the queue)! But it was all worthwhile when I finally got to see the lightings and installations. They were breathtakingly stunning! I hope my video can deliver those amazing lightings directly to your computer screen. Enough being said, Let's get enchanted together!

Venues:
-The Grounds of Alexandra *The Potting Shed
-The Garden of Sweets (Different themes will be switched time to time)

Website that takes you to buy the tickets:


Get more details and info about the event:


Music Credits:
Got to be Real - Cheryl Lynn
Tide - Ikson
Rooftop - Ikson

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is NOT a sponsored video. I didn't get any commission out of this.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys enjoy this video.
*Don't forget to subscribe and like this video. Feel free to comment down below and let me know your thoughts, I will read them one by one. ;)

the grounds of alexandra,garden of sweets,vlog,australia,sydney,lightings,festivals,green pots,plants,festival,new south wales,悉尼,盆栽棚,餐廳,參觀,星光閃閃,糖果庭院,Roaming,

Post a Comment

0 Comments