Advertisement

First Encounter with Skeleton Horses

First Encounter with Skeleton Horses Welcome back lads. in this video I continue to upgrade my house, one of you guys in my subreddit upgraded it for me so I'm trying to recreate it. I did most of it but then realised I made a major mistake. Then I found a horse skeleton!! Three of them are next to my house and then I found another horse skeleton later on and all four survived. and finally I went to the end, and you can decide whether that was a success or not.

My main channel:

Instagram: SuperSaiyanLewis / PolarSaurusRex

Twitter: PolarSaurusRex

Watch more if you want to:

Robbing Dolphins For My Village


PolarSaurusRex Minecraft Rage Compilation (100K!)


Upgrading my Minecraft House


Thanks for watching, please subscribe if you're new here

minecraft,minecraft lets play,lets play,polarsaurusrex,polarsaurusrex minecraft,first time playing minecraft in 6 years,funny minecraft moments,minecraft skeleton horses,minecraft skeleton trap,beginner plays minecraft,polarsaurusrextra,upgrading my house in minecraft,finding a skeleton horse in minecraft,end city minecraft,minecraft pirate ship end city,elytra minecraft,first time seeing a skeleton horse in minecraft,

Post a Comment

0 Comments