Advertisement

Meaning of JUST IN TIME - A Really Short English Lesson with Subtitles

Meaning of JUST IN TIME - A Really Short English Lesson with Subtitles READ ALONG TO PRACTICE YOUR ENGLISH AND TO LEARN THE MEANING OF JUST IN TIME: So in English when we say something happens just in time it means that it happens about one second before it would have been a bit too late. A good example of this would be the other day I was walking and I was still a little ways from my house and the clouds were starting to get kind of dark, and it looked like it might rain. So I started to walk a little bit faster and when I got to the door of my house the rain started to come down. So you could say that I got to my house just in time. So I got to my house just before the rain started to come down. You can use this phrase as well, maybe you had to go to a meeting and maybe the meeting started at 3:00 and you were in a bit of a rush and you were running a little bit late, but you got to the meeting at 2:59, with one second to spare. You got to the meeting just in time.

#englishlesson #englishlearning #englishteacher

---

⌛ Be sure to watch the video TWICE today and ONCE tomorrow to reinforce the English that you have learned!

---

✅ SUBSCRIBE RIGHT HERE:

---

✅ Looking for longer English lessons? My other channel is right here:

yt:cc=on,learn english,english lesson,just in time,meaning of just in time,

Post a Comment

0 Comments