Advertisement

LPS: Take Notion (Short Film)

LPS: Take Notion (Short Film) Two sisters who live together emerge conflicts when one doesn’t help out taking care of their home and lives carefree life.

Channel Art and Animation by:



Supporters/Moderators: Miss Chychy:
Mayyy.Productions:
Jeilyan Pagan:
BreezyEntertainment:

Want To Send Fan Mail?!
(New P.O Box coming soon...)

Hello My name Is Hannah AKA CaseyFilms, I make littlestpetshop videos! I first started out this channel with my twin sister Farrah. Anyway let me tell you why i made this channel. This is a starting point and practice for my future, I want to edit films/movies or work for microsoft, Anything that basically has to do with video editing or computers. I as well made this channel for fun and to entertain people. I hope you enjoy my channel and might even subscribe!
FAQ: Is your content kid friendly? Most Of My Content Is Kid Friendly, If My Content Were To Have Such Things Like Violence, Fake Blood, Etc. A Warning Will Be Put In The First Few Seconds Of The Video, although some of my music videos contain adult language. FAQ: What number is your mascot? My mascot is Lps Shorthair #468. FAQ: editor? Sony Vegas Pro 14.0 FAQ: What video camera do you use? I currently use a Canon Vixia HF R800, FAQ: Lighting? "LimoStudio LED 160 Photographic Lighting Kit" Microphone?
SUPON Sidande Mic-01 Digital Video Camera Studio / Stereo Shotgun Recording Microphone for Digital SLR Camera Livestreaming Microphone? Mpow USB Headset/ 3.5mm Computer...

Instagram:
Like,Comment and subscribe

Other channel:

LPS MV'S Playlist:

Where Fairy Tales Don't Happen Playlist:

LPS BTS Playlist:

Short Films and Movies Playlist:

No copyright intended
Music: Kevin Macleod

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
© Copyright 2019 CaseyFilms
~ Hannah

lps,little pet shop,lps film,lps short film,lps drama,lps family,littlest pet shops,lps pets,lps movie,lps video,

Post a Comment

0 Comments