omg can't believe I had the chance to bring Goku on my channel for you guys! I hope that you'll enjoy it! :p haha I'm happy to finally be able to do this back tracing video! I've wanted to do one for a while because I know that's a trigger almost everyone likes so this video might be more of a visual trigger than sound trigger :) But I really enjoy both! Do you like visual triggers? :) This idea was inspired by my conversations I had on my discord with VIP patrons! If you'd like to join my discord and chat with me you can join it here by selecting the third tier & unlock more exclusive videos:)
πDon't forget to subscribe and like the video! xx #MapleGANG ππ
πBecome a VIP member, unlock exclusive videos & help support your wittle Maple! π
πDo you speak another language? I'd love to have you add subtitles in your language to my videos! Simply click "Add translations" under the video to get started!!
✨TIMESTAMPS✨
Tell me everytime he fell asleep
πNot sleepy yet?? MORE exclusive videos here :)
Unlock exclusive content & livestreams!
π΄PICK A MYSTERY VIDEO to watch next
π Support me here ♡♡♡
✓
✓
❤Twitter Maple_ASMR
❤ Patreon (even if you aren't pledged) Patreon.com/MapleASMR
❤Facebook MapleASMR
❤ Instagram MapleASMR
Thank you for watching and don't hesitate to leave me comments, they're the best part of Youtube to me! ☺
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT
♥ ♡ Lots of love, Maple x ♡ ♥
♥PLAYLISTS♥
If you're reading this, comment "over9000π€"
#asmr #sleep #scratching #tracing #visualtriggers #goku #fun #longnails

0 Comments