Advertisement

trying to like my new ORANGE hair for a week (what happened)

trying to like my new ORANGE hair for a week (what happened) my first week with orange hair... this is how i feel and what happened. also, watch me *attempt* to shop for this new hair and succeed or fail lmao major haul at the end! be sure to watch all the way through for teaaa!
shop jewelry➤
instagram ➤ @niki & @shopniknaks
subscribe for weekly vids ➤
twitter ➤ @nikidemar
intro by ➤ @artworkbyjb

listen to my emo song: Niki DeMar - sad holiday
Itunes:
Apple Music:
Spotify URI: spotify:track:3P7bWHq4G6c70OPeVxiZlG
Spotify URL:
Google Play:
**new music coming! follow my social media to keep up for announcements!**^

if you see this, comment "MERCURY IS IN RETROGRADE" lmfao. if u kno, u kno.

๐“ซ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ธ๐“ผ
fashion, beauty, lifestyle:
experiments:
drive thru pranks:

๐“ช๐“ซ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ
➩ what’s your name? I go by niki, but full name's nicola
➩ what’s your instagram? @NIKI
➩ do you have another channel? yes w/ my twin sis called niki & gabi
➩ how old are you? twenty-whore *I mean four*
➩ how tall are you? 5'01 (THE 1 INCH COUNTS OK?)
➩ what’s your ethnicity? half cuban, half italian
➩ where do you live? good ol' pennsylvania
➩ what do you use to edit? final cut pro x
➩ what cameras fo you use? canon eos m5 & canon g7x mark ii & canon 70d

๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ช
➤ instagram:
➤ twitter:
➤ spotify playlist:
➤ snapchat:
➤ pre-order my ep:
➤ other channel:

if you made it this far and you're reading this, sup. let's have our own inside joke & comment down below "niki is in a MOOD on those rocks" If you watched the whole video you'll know what this means.

๐•“๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ค๐•ค
➤ nikidemarbusiness@gmail.com

๐••๐•š๐•ค๐•”๐• ๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ค
➤ Uber code: nikid38
➤ Postmate code: QVQT

trying to like my hair,hair transformation,niki demar,orange hair,niki demar hair,before and after,hair disaster,bad hair transformation,hair,transformation,trying,niki and gabi,

Post a Comment

0 Comments