Advertisement

Sedona MTB Festival - Day 3 - 2020 Canyon Strive CF 8.0 - Raw footage from Grand Central Trail

Sedona MTB Festival - Day 3 - 2020 Canyon Strive CF 8.0 - Raw footage from Grand Central Trail This is the raw footage of me riding the 2020 Canyon Strive in Sedona down Grand Central Trail. This was the second bike I took out on Friday. I really like Canyon bikes. I have previously ridden the Spectral and Torque. I did reviews of both of those bikes last year at Sedona. I have been waiting to ride the Strive for a couple of months. The headquarters in San Clemente didn't have an XL frame for quite awhile.
The Strive was a lot of fun. It was very poppy, and the front end was nimble and quick in the turns. I will be making a full review of this bike in the coming weeks. Hope you enjoy.

Thanks so much for watching my video. Check out my Patreon account, and consider supporting UoSocal channel's growth. Much appreciated!

uosocal,canyon,canyon bicycles,strive,canyon strive,strive 29er,canyon strive 29er,fox,fox mtb,fox dpx2,shimano,shimano xt,shimano xt brakes,shimano xt drivetrain,maxxis,maxxis dhr,sedona,sedona mtb,sedona mtb festival,grand central,grand central trail,canyon mtb review,canyon Strive review,strive review,2020 strive,2020 canyon Strive,2020 strive review,

Post a Comment

0 Comments