Advertisement

OUT OF SHAPE WORKOUT - Pump It Up: Nihilism S15 (NEAR FAIL)

OUT OF SHAPE WORKOUT - Pump It Up: Nihilism S15 (NEAR FAIL) Yes I am out of shape and that's why I crapped out quickly afterwards. I know this is NOT gambling related but I felt like posting it. This game is very similar to DDR (Dance Dance Revolution), except all the arrows are diagonal and has a middle button.



The video to the left is NOT my video, rather it is used to show you guys what I am stepping to. I need to learn how to capture the game screen I'm playing though. I did NOT get all those PERFECTS like the video on the left, matter of fact, I nearly failed the song and was missing so many notes.


I seriously did not like the angle for this, this was the best angle I had to do since I stupidly forgot my tripod at home.


Link to Video Reference:



Game: PUMP IT UP XX: 20th Anniversary Edition
Song: Nihilism - Another Version
Level: S15
Artist: NATO

FAIL)

Post a Comment

0 Comments