Advertisement

Mohamed Yassine - Challenge Prize Fellow - English

Mohamed Yassine - Challenge Prize Fellow - English "I heard about the fellowship from the GC Jobs website, I actually was looking for a job with the Government of Canada and I signed up for the daily alerts, and within a week this job was posted and I was really interested in it, it really stood out to me - it was the first job I applied to and I was very excited about it and thankfully the process was very fast and I got the job!

Im currently working with agri-culture and agri-food Canada to design challenge prizes to tackle the problem of food loss and waste, from production to consumption.

Im very excited for the fellowship, I am really looking forward to working with my colleagues at the Government of Canada to pushing the boundaries of government and bringing new ideas to how we do government here in Canada."

English

Post a Comment

0 Comments