Advertisement

Me & My Car with Yureni Noshika | Bold & Beautiful

Me & My Car with Yureni Noshika | Bold & Beautiful B&B is happily presenting you the very first episode of its new segment titled “Me and My Car” studded with popular star Yureni Noshika.

She talked to us of her life before stepping into the field of entertainment and how she used to have big dreams about having a car of her own and how she realised them.

We hope this video will be the ignition for you all to dream big and work hard to make them come true...

#BoldandBeautiful #MeandMyCar #YureniNoshika


Subscribe to :
Like us on Facebook :
Follow us on Instagram :

Bold and Beautiful,B&B,B&B SRI LANKA,Me and My Car,Yureni Noshika,Mercedes-Benz,Benz,Benz Review,Benz B Roll,Car B Roll,B Roll Edit,Epic Car Commercial,TV Derana,IdeaHell,My bag,Pinkvilla,Vogue,India Forum,Automobile,Vehicals,Cars,Trailers,Fast & Furious,FF,F9,

Post a Comment

0 Comments