Advertisement

Mastering Preset - Starting Point Plugin Chain for Studio One

Mastering Preset - Starting Point Plugin Chain for Studio One In todays video I`m breaking down my mastering preset. This is my starting point plugin chain that I use in Studio One.

Get it here :

2probeats membership :


Buy my mixing template :

• Website :
• Instagram :
• Facebook :
• Twitter :


MIX TALK on Facebook :

Purchase plugins from PluginBoutique :

My list of plugins :

The perfect EQ :
My most used delay :
Cheap delay :
Great vocal compressor :
Pitch correction Auto-Tune Pro :
Cheap pitch correction :Auto-Tune EFX+ :
Best limiter :
Cheap limiter :
Flexible compressor :
Best for Mastering :
Make it loud :
Make it retro :
Pitched vocals :
Complex saturation :
Flexible deesser :
Multi-effects :

Disclaimer:
Some of the links above have an affiliate code - if you purchase plugins with these links, I will receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!

mixing,tutorial,2probeats mixing,2probeats mixing vocals,2probeats tutorial,2probeats reverb,mastering preset,mastering plugins,mastering trap,mastering dance,mastering music,spotify mastering,master plugin,loud music preset,loud mastering,mastering eq,mastering compression,mastering saturation,ozone 9,izotope mastering,fabfilter mastering,waves mastering,plugin mastering,2probeats mastering,2probeats mastering preset,mastering free chain,

Post a Comment

0 Comments