Advertisement

Love Is Blind cast reveal how they ended up on show

Love Is Blind cast reveal how they ended up on show Thanks for watching my video !

If you like my videos, please subscribe to the channel to receive the latest videos:



They all found love and were even engaged  before setting their eyes on one another.But the cast of Love Is Blind revealed that their path to getting on the reality series may have even been crazier to actually getting married on the show. The three couples who are still together appeared on the Ellen DeGeneres Show on Tuesday as they shared casting stories, talked show drama, discussed their futures, and even played a game of 'never have I ever.'Giannina Gibelli and Damian Powers, who did not marry on the show but are still in a relationship today joined the two couples who actually tied the knot on camera: Lauren Speed and Cameron Hamilton along with Amber Pike and Matt Barnett. The couple who did not end up going through with their wedding at the season finale had perhaps the most interesting casting stories.Giannina revealed that the universe was responsible for her being on the show as she said: 'For me it was very cosmic. Warner Brothers Privacy Policy 'I was at a bar with a group of girlfriends and I was telling them how there are no men for me in the city and at that moment I got a DM on Instagram and it was this person telling me, hey you can fall in love and potentially get married.'I was like, this is the universe speaking to me.'She may have been topped by her boyfriend Damian who said it was actually being on a dating app that got him casted on the show.He said: 'I’m probably one of the most interesting cases because they actually found me on Tinder.''I started chatting with this girl, hit it off, she was like add me on Instagram.'Damian said they had a 'good connection' but when she revealed that she was actually a casting producer he feared he was being catfished but still went through with it anyway. Lauren - who is now married to Cameron - said that she had trouble finding love prior to the show. The content creator said: 'I chose to do it because basically my dating life wasn’t going that well and I was like, "well, let’s see what happens." 'And a year and a half later, here I am with this awesome man.'The wife of Barnett, Amber said: 'I honestly only chose to do it because I was out of work at the time and I was going stir crazy because I was workman’s comp so I couldn’t leave. I couldn’t do anything.'I was like, find love? This could be interesting — why not? And I ended up with a whole husband.' The cast also discussed their future including Giannina and Damian who did not end up getting married at the end of the season.The couple revealed that they are back to dating as Damian said: 'I think for us, I think we’ve become best friends so [we] really want to travel together a little bit more.'We’re still not living together, which is kind of exciting, but we hang out all the time.'The 62-year-old host Ellen asked if they were still engaged to which 27-year-old Damian replied: 'No, she threw the ring, which is understandable.'Meanwhile, Lauren and Cameron are looking forward to bringing all of their loved ones tog

Love Is Blind,cast,reveal,they,ended,show,Love Is Blind cast reveal how they ended up on show,Love Is Blind cast reveal,ended up on show,

Post a Comment

0 Comments