Advertisement

Knitting updates & what I've been up to recently.

Knitting updates & what I've been up to recently. Hello everyone! Welcome to another video :) Today's video I talk to you about my upcoming designs (to be released) and showing you what I have been working on lately. I really hope you enjoy and as always thank you so much for watching and supporting my throughout my knitting journey.


🌸Things mentioned🌸

✨My patterns ✨
🌸Messy columns cowl -
Available also on Lovecrafts.com -

Newest pattern 🌸The field of ladders cowl pattern -
Available also on Lovecrafts.com -

Let’s keep in touch 🐑
🌸Insta -
🌸Etsy shop -
🌸Facebook page -
🌸Ravelry -

Thank you all so much for watching & staying with me on this knitting journey! - Liv XOX

#knitting #knitters #patterndesign #newpattern

knitting,pattern,design,knitwear,

Post a Comment

0 Comments