Advertisement

Intro + iPhone Battery replacement tutorial (proper way) 自认为最标准的换iPhone电池操作

Intro + iPhone Battery replacement tutorial (proper way) 自认为最标准的换iPhone电池操作 Hi everyone, this is my first vlog, jump to 1:40 to skip my nervous intro ... still not quite confident to talk in front of camera. 😂 In this video I will show you how to replace iPhone 6 battery in a proper way ( don't need to be worried about battery explosion )
You can reference this video to replace battery in iPhone 6 plus, 6s, 6s Plus as well as the recent model as well, the technique is the same, just a little bit difference in the direction when you open up the screen for the model after 8/8P. You will find it out in my other videos later.
PS: Please ignor that I have used a metal opening tool on the battery connector, for beginners I would recommend to use plastic ones to avoid any possibility of shortage. I know where exactly the pins are, 0 % chance to touch those parts.
I will try to translate all the important info into English subtile as accurate as I can... English is not my first language so try my best. If you like please subscribe, will have more interesting video come up. thanks
大家好,如果不想看我紧张兮兮的自我介绍请直接跳转1:40以后。这个video主要是展示一下自认为最正确的更换iPhone6电池的方法,基本上电池保证不变形,不用担心电池爆炸。
基本上你可以参照这个操作自行更换任何iPhone的电池,拆装电池操作上是一样的,只是在打开屏幕的时候,排线位置和螺丝的位置有些许不同,以后的换屏视频中会展示出来。
我的视频暂定会是中文语音,尽可能准确的上英文字幕,毕竟不是学霸,有不准确的请无视。喜欢这个类型的视频的朋友可以关注我。谢谢🙏

自认为最标准的换iPhone电池操作

Post a Comment

0 Comments