Advertisement

Girls Locked Me In The School's Bathroom

Girls Locked Me In The School's Bathroom To get your story animated, write to us: featuretruestory@gmail.com

if you are a studio, an animator, designer or voice actor and you'd like to contribute, you can also write to us at this address. We're always looking for new talents to grow our storyteller's team.

Transcript:

Hi, my name is Ben and I am 16 years old. I am the most handsome man in this world. Just kidding. I am not. But, I am pretty decent looking, if I do say so myself. However, the girls in my college have different opinions regarding my looks. They think that I am the best looking guy among all the guys on campus. You must be thinking that it’s an achievement for me or that I should be happy or something. Trust me, I wanted that too but, sadly, the consequences I faced, in the end, begged me to differ.

crush,relationship,date,dating,first date,girlfriend,boyfriend,fell in love,fall in love,love,My Story Animated,ACTUALLY HAPPENED,Dory Story,Share My Story,Dear Diary,Short Stories,Real True Stories Animated,My Life - My Story,True Tales,Real Life Talk,My Story,Teen Stories,Meet My Story,Clip Story,Teen life,Life Story Animated,Life Diary,storybooth,My Story Shared,

Post a Comment

0 Comments