Advertisement

Do not Throw Away the Old Motor Rotors in the Trash | What kind of machine can be Made of Them ???

Do not Throw Away the Old Motor Rotors in the Trash | What kind of machine can be Made of Them ??? For more DIY Videos press the link ..





And here ....




Homemade Roller Bender using motor rotors


by Mr.DK DIY

SUBSCRIBE LIKE AND SHARE !!!!



My FB Mr. DK DIY page:

My Twitter page :

My Instagram :



All of my DIY videos I have done for experiment and my challenge, if you make these videos at home and something happens to you I will not be responsible for anything !!!



Welcome to Mr. DK DIY channel

My channel include of guiding videos:

-DIY

-How to make

-Awesome ideas

-Tips....



#mrdkdiy #rollbendingmachine #rollerpipebendingmachine

Do not Throw Away Old Motor Rotors in the Trash / What kind of machine can be Made of Them ???,Do,not,Throw,Away,Old,Motor,Rotors,in,the,Trash,What,kind,of,machine,can,be,Made,Them,#rollerpipebendingmachine,Mr.DK DIY,Homemade roll bending machine,hand machine,pipe roll benging machine,homemade bending mahine,using motor rotors,Homemade Roller Bender using motor rotors,#mrdkdiy,using bearing,metal machine,DIY roll bending machine,how to make,Homemade Roller Bender,

Post a Comment

0 Comments