Advertisement

Building of Minecraft Olympics|Me Using TTS to Annoy My Viewers|Me Playing Cake Wars

Building of Minecraft Olympics|Me Using TTS to Annoy My Viewers|Me Playing Cake Wars Subscrib, please.

Today, I start the construction of the unofficial Minecraft MegaTurnering (Swedish for MegaTournament) After a while I take a break and play Cake Wars for the rest of the time, annoying my viewers with Text-To-Speech in the process.

This is the first ever Minecraft PE Livestream I have ever done. It went pretty well. If you want to be in the MegaTurnering, subcribe, join the Subscribber's Squad on Discord (on my About Page) and stay tuned for further details!!


Also, Jun, please stop swearing, because a) It is on the Internet, b)It is not the best thing to do. Also WHY WOULD YOU SHIP PPL ON THE INTERNET?!!
Subscribe to Heeshe and colazooka, even though they haven't uploaded in a while! Also comment down below #junstopabuse if you think he must stop harassing people. BYE!!

#junstopabuse,#minecraft,#subscribbersquad,

Post a Comment

0 Comments