Advertisement

What's PCP 'Angel Dust' Addiction Like? 5 Years Sober | Shares His Personal Experience

What's PCP 'Angel Dust' Addiction Like? 5 Years Sober | Shares His Personal Experience Jack's YouTube Channel:


My second channel:


Connect w/ Me:

Instagram or twitter are the best way to contact me, I'm as responsive as I can be with DM's and comments which is limited as I focus on my recovery but I do what I can:

Instagram:

@cg_kid:



Twitter:


Snapchat name: cg-kid

Facebook Group:


Facebook page:


Find all my content (podcast, blogs, etc.):


(sign up for the newsletter on my website for email updates on future projects and new content)

My Spotify Podcast (podcasts on Spotify are free without shuffle):



In this video, a recovering PCP addict shares his past experiences with the substance, what caused him to get sober, and how he stays sober to educate others and be a testament that people can turn their life around. Jack starts off explaining the PCP effects and why he was addicted to PCP. He then goes into the PCP hallucinations he had in a dissociative state, he explains that the PCP trip was something he chased because he was uncomfortable with reality. He shares some PCP stories from seeing other people under the influence. Then he goes into the PCP comedown and the destructive effects the PCP drug had on his body over time. He talks about his bottom moment when he decided to quit the angel dust trip and find a new way of life, finally he explains how his life has improved since he's been drug free and how he maintains his new way of life.

pcp,angel dust,what's PCP like,pcp effects,pcp trip,angel dust trip,pcp addiction,pcp addict,recovering addict,staying sober,quitting pcp,pcp dangers,pcp drug,pcp comedown,pcp stories,pcp hallucinations,angel dust hallucinations,angel dust addiction,quitting drugs,being drug free,maintaining sobriety,

Post a Comment

0 Comments