Advertisement

What This Gospel Channel will be about, and how I'm hoping to help the homeless.

What This Gospel Channel will be about, and how I'm hoping to help the homeless. Hi, everyone. This video, is about how I plan to use this channel to help others and be of benefit to those who may have not heard the Gospel yet. As well as a message to those in CES, That I will behave from now on. There was a quick message in there about food costs, its insane how expensive things are here in this world. In Canada this year average food prices have gone up by 500 dollars, with Manitoba Canada's minimum wage at 11.50 cents a hour. 😢😢😢. A little message As well on how we can maybe start helping the homeless in each other cities. As well please be kind and courteous, I will forgive others, please be kind to each other in chats. God bless you. ❤❤

homeless.

Post a Comment

0 Comments