Advertisement

WE ARE MOVING

WE ARE MOVING Doctor Nina here! Welcome back to my channel. In today's video, we have more problems arise in our home, so Blair decides we should move out.

I just joined Cameo, you can now book me and I will answer all of your dental/ lifestyle questions!:


Get your hush blanket now: Use code NINAG for $50 off!

#Moving #tiktok #DoctorNina

My Social Media:
Youtube➜
Instagram➜
Tiktok➜
Twitter➜

Nicolette Gray:
Youtube➜
Vlog channel➜
Instagram➜

Blair Gray:
Instagram➜

Last videos:
I WENT ON A DATE:
I'm an Immigrant | my story:
My Hair Transformation:

Business Inquiries: ninagraypress@gmail.com

Doctor Nina, a single-mom and mother of two: Nicolette Gray and Blair Gray has worked her entire life providing for her daughters as a dentist. After her daughter Nicolette became a social media influencer, many fans started recognizing Nina's infectious laugh but also wittiness. After this revelation, Doctor Nina decided to start her own Youtube channel to post inspiring, informative and everyday lifestyle, weight loss and nutrition type videos.

We're Moving Out:

doctor nina,Nina gray,nicolette gray,blair gray,Beverly Hills brat,beverly hills,weight loss,emsculpt,vlog,storytime,tiktok,for you page,we're moving out,why im leaving la,I'm moving,pack my room with me,packing,plumbing issues,move with me,zillow,mother daughter tag,cameo,hush blankets,hush,we're moving,

Post a Comment

0 Comments