Advertisement

two weird things challenge by #BajanTreasure - my two bits of weird

two weird things challenge by #BajanTreasure - my two bits of weird First, let me thank those who took the time to comment on the previous video before this one aired:

1) +MeMe42

2) +BajanTreasure

3) +SoulFoodQueen.Net

4) +Danghieu68

5) +HillbillySelectReviews

6) +CherylHirschDIYFun

In this video, I will tell you about two weird occurrences I've had with animals. Bajan treasure has a challenge to tell two weird things about yourself - but I *am* weird, so I had to be innovative with my point of weirdness.

The 1st story is about sharing a mango with a monkey. The second story is about soothing a crying ox. Hope you enjoy and be sure to check out Bajan Treasure's channel by clicking on the link below:



Thanks again for watching - this has been SunnyJ - blessings be, now get out there and have a great day!


********
I'm Sunny J Shores and I'm fresh & fit bumping 50 - follow along as I fumble & bumble my way through life - lets have some fun, share some laughs and smiles along the way.

Fan Mail:
SunnyJ
451 Soi Tham Wa 2 Moo 5
Ban Moah Amphur Muang District
Phetchaburi Phetchaburi
Thailand 76000

If you'd like to help support the channel, Consider *using* a link below to shop, travel or donate...there's lots of ways to support the channel and treat yourself too!

You want to be a YouTuber too? Start off with using approved YouTube tools, like:

TubeBuddy (use this link for free trial!)


Out Source Gigs to Fiverr! Get 20% off Your 1st Order with this link:


Want to Live Stream with Ease? May I suggest Streamyard?
Use this link to get $10 off (this is the platform I'm using!)


Philately Yours ~ Free Postcard!!
Yes, Get a free postcard from *me* Sunny J Shores!


*I don't spam or sell info - EVER!

Memory is the ability to gather roses in winter ~ I'm busy creating my winter garden, what are you doing? ~ quote - SunnyJShores


Thank you for joining me on this fantastic YouTube Journey
This Channel is not for children.

ภรรยาอเมริกัน,#Vlogger,#Iamacreator,YouTube Channel Originals,Mature Female Youtuber,mature female vlogger,original artist,เพชรบุรี,ภรรยาต่างชาติ,สามีไทย,การแต่งงานระหว่างประเทศ,Traveler,Women who run with wolves,journey,tourist,solo traveler,travel vlog,empowered women,having fun,enjoy life,be happy,be blessed,SunnyJ,Sunny J Shores,Sun Pixies,Sun Pixies from Dixie,two weird things,bajan treasure,youtube challenge,two weird animal stories,

Post a Comment

0 Comments