Advertisement

The INVERTED COLOR Challenge - GOKU SSJ3 | Negative Art

The INVERTED COLOR Challenge - GOKU SSJ3 | Negative Art Super Saiyan BLUE never Look so Good.... Right?

I sure do love working with these colours, They're so bright, vibrant and the Surprise reveal at the end is always a good time.

I hope you enjoy the results today and if you found it surprising or not I'm curious to find out, so be sure to let me know.

For those wondering what colours I used in today's video, fear not I have got you covered........

Skins;
Arteza - A255, A257
Promarker - Cloud

Blue Shirt;
Promarker - Vanilla, Pastel Yellow, Ginger

Orange GI;
Promarker - Arctic Blue, Azure, True Blue

Hair;
Promarker - Arctic Blue, Royal Blue, Indigo


Outlines - White Gel Pen


If you do try this yourself I REALLY Want to see those results, so be sure to tag me on Social media;

Instagram and Twitter - ADCArtAttack

If there is anything you'd like to see me attempt in the future be sure to let me know in a comment, and I look forward to chatting :)..


Until next time,

From Myself, Bob and the Ducklings.

BYE

goku,ssj3,saiyan,super saiyan,dragonball,dbz,kakarot,ssj,art,artwork,artist,anime,animation,animated,manga,cartoon,drawing,sketch,adcartattack,fun,funny,comedy,entertainment,hulk,sonic,sonic the hedgehog,akira,toriyama,dbs,negative art,inverted,challenge,tutorial,lesson,teacher,education,pencil,promarker,arteza,winsor and newton,

Post a Comment

0 Comments