Advertisement

Shea Moisture products don't agree with my natural hair and scalp but I didn't realize it

Shea Moisture products don't agree with my natural hair and scalp but I didn't realize it Hey Cuties,
In this video I talk about how I figured out what was bothering my scalp and impeding my hair growth journey for so many years. I do not blame the company is to blame. I have very sensitive skin and a lot of products cause my skin to react strongly. But I think its important to really put on your detective cap when you're experiencing a reaction to anything. I do not know why it never clicked to me that what I was using on my hair was causing a reaction because I thought that Shea Moisture was a natural company so how could it make me have a bad reaction, right? But I did have a reaction and now that I know what was causing it, I will hopefully be able to move forward with growing my hair back and actually being able to style it and manipulate it with less pain and anguish. If you can relate, let me know in the comments because I felt so alone when I was going through this. I also felt like no one believed me that I was experiencing pain and major discomfort. If you like this video then please leave a like and subscribe if you would like to see more videos like this.



Check out my channel :



Job inquires : brightandbeautiful22@gmail.com

shea moisture,Shea Moisture,Shea Moisture products,Natural hair,Scalp issues,Natural hair journey,hair journey,how did i not realize this?,Deva curl,deva curl scandal,black natural hair,black hair,

Post a Comment

0 Comments