Advertisement

Not so Noble Team PART 2 - That sounds like a YOU PROBLEM... (Halo: Reach Legendary)

Not so Noble Team PART 2 - That sounds like a YOU PROBLEM... (Halo: Reach Legendary) That sounds like a You Problem... We went back to Halo Reach to make use of orbital bombardment. It went about as well as expected. Friendly fire on that scale is probably why we'll get demonetised...
BUY TSLAYP MERCH!

Buy Astro gear to support St Jude at this link:

Subscribe to My name is Byf:

Support my lore content on Patreon:

Join the community in my Discord Server:

Check out my channel:

Follow me on Twitter:

Like me on Facebook:

my name is Byf,Halo,Halo: Reach,Halo Reach,funny,That sounds like a You Problem,Funny Moments,Halo Reach Legendary,Halo Legendary,Halo Legendary Funny Moments,Halo Funny,My name is Byf Funny,Halo Funny Moments,My name is Byf funny,Byf funny moments,Byf funny,Byf halo funny moments,my name is byf Halo Funny,Halo Reach Legendary Funny,Halo Reach Legendary Funny Moments,TheReachWay,Funny Halo Campaign,

Post a Comment

0 Comments