Advertisement

My Mom tries to Pick Out EMO Vinyl Records

My Mom tries to Pick Out EMO Vinyl Records How do you think my Mom did picking out Emo Records?

If you couldn't tell my Mom owns a Record Store but she mainly knows Classic Rock with a mix of 90's Alt Rock. I think she did absolutely wonderful, picking out EMO vinyl records. After, that I picked out 5 records that I knew she would like.

Follow me:


Subscribe and Hit the Bell for upcoming Videos...

mom,pick,out,emo,vinyl,records,my mom,my emo picks,emo mom,emo vinyl,emo records,emo vinyl records,my mom is emo,mom is emo,pick out emo vinyl,pick out emo records,pick out emo vinyl records,my emo vinyl,my emo records,my emo vinyl records,my mom picks out vinyl,my mom picks out records,emo out,my emo pick,pick my emo vinyl,pick my emo records,rhianna,rhianna and company,emo tries,emo tries records,emo tries vinyl,mom tries emo,emo tries mom,

Post a Comment

0 Comments