Advertisement

Most complex CORONAVIRUS: Information & Analysis Video In the Internet Up To Date! MUST WATCH!!!

Most complex CORONAVIRUS: Information & Analysis Video In the Internet  Up To Date! MUST WATCH!!! Hello Guys. This is my new YT channel WorldPuzzle. So please be understanding as I am not pro at recording and editing videos. My focus was always digging for information, researching and verifying sources. I am an investigator, not a video editor, nor a professional speaker. Thanks! ^^

I was planning to start YT for ages, preparing materials for episodes etc. with purely informative and awareness spreading intentions. But with this outbreak and the seriousness of this situation I've decided there's no more time to waste and we have to really deeply understand what is going on, even tho I am not really fully ready yet. But oh well... we never are. The situation is much grimmer than most of You may think. So the time to act is NOW! Therefore I will go deeper into all of that within next couple of days, explaining more reasons as of why all this could be happening, where it all leads and where we might end up if nothing will be done soon enough.

I am planing this to be a series, discussing and analysing news, leaks and thoughts regarding Corona-virus and perhaps do Updates at least every couple of days , as I am not so good with editing Yet and it takes me a lot of time... Even this video is already 2 days old. But I am working on current update again and I will try to catch up with my posting on time, as the situation changes so rapidly, and new information coming out everyday regarding the issue. Maybe I'll focus less on editing to post daily. Let's see how it goes first...

Enjoy...

corona virus,cornavirus,outbreak,coronavirus outbreak,china,world,virus,information,analysis,warning,global issue,europe,US,United States,

Post a Comment

0 Comments