Advertisement

MASSIVE closet cleanout|declutter for 2020 bc my life is a mess :)

MASSIVE closet cleanout|declutter for 2020 bc my life is a mess :) reorganizing/decluttering and getting rid of clothes from my closet for 2020! In this video I deep clean my closet in order to start the new year off fresh and less stressed lol. I'm selling a lot of clothes throughout the next months on depop @alexisriceckaes if you are interested and live in the USA. Don't forget to let me know in the comments if you want more videos like this :). I hope you enjoy this video as much as I had fun filming and editing it! Xx

depop app: @alexisricecakes

my honeybylex handmade jewelry business
jewelry account:
website:

my socials :
☆ instagram ☆
jewelry account:
☆ twitter ☆

☆ if you are a brand that would like to contact me ☆ :
alexischenrice@gmail.com

☆ ftc disclaimer ☆ : this video is not sponsored and all opinions are honest and my own :)

☆ ricecakes sub count ☆ : 144k

closet cleanout 2020,closet clean organization,extreme closet cleanout 2020,cleaning out my closet for 2020,trying all my clothes in my closet,closet cleanout reorganization,extreme closet declutter 2020,cleaning out my entire closet 2020,closet 2020,entire closet cleanout declutter,trying on all of my clothes in my closet,massive closet clean out,getting rid of all of my clothes,depop haul,closet tour 2020,huge closet clean out,

Post a Comment

0 Comments