Advertisement

Legend of Korra's 'Beginnings' | An Overdue Critique

Legend of Korra's 'Beginnings' | An Overdue Critique An overdue critique of two of the most beloved episodes of Legend of Korra — and why I don't like them. Thank you to GODLIKE patrons over at (+Discord community access!)

INSTAGRAM:
TWITTER
BUY MY BOOK (It contains all my educational writing/worldbuilding content up to a point + extras, super easy to reference and use compared to videos.)
EMAIL hellofuturemeyt@gmail.com
FACEBOOK

MERCH
(proceeds go to our 2 community chosen charities: A21: and WWF: )

SECOND CHANNEL where I put extra notes for videos, vlogs, board game reviews, and other stuff from my life

POSTAL ADDRESS (if you're kind enough to send me a letter or something!)

Tim Hickson
PO Box 69062
Lincoln, 7608
Canterbury, New Zealand

Script by meeeeeeeee
Video edited by Alexander Cuenin (99% of the time)

The artist that designed my display pic!
The artist who design my cover photo:
-
-
-

Music by Epidemic Sound:

Stay nerdy!
Tim

explained,theory,lore,analysis,how to,legend of korra,the last airbender,avatar,korra,season 2,critique,criticism,review,bending,elements,southern water tribe,magic system,mystery,to,

Post a Comment

0 Comments