Advertisement

How to Chop Loops and Samples in FL Studio (best way)

How to Chop Loops and Samples in FL Studio (best way) In this video, I'm going to show you some techniques that I've been experimenting with recently to chop up loops and samples and get creative in a different way than normal. It's pretty easy to get stuck inside a routine when it comes to coming up with melodies, drums, or really anything in production. These are some techniques I've been using recently to help spice things up and get new ideas that I wouldn't normally think of. Hope you enjoy the tutorial :)

In this tutorial I'm using Slicex which comes with the producer edition of FL Studio as well as Grossbeat which comes with the signature bundle. These are the two main plugins that I'd recommend you experiment with the most and see how creative you can get.

⬇ *Links I mentioned in the video* ⬇

Get the 10 melody loops for trap & RnB:

Private FL Studio Lessons:

How to use the Fruity Stereo Shaper:

⬇ *My Free Stuff* ⬇

Download my free sample pack:

My free ebook on getting better mixes:

My website:

⬇ *My Social Links* ⬇

Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitch:
Discord:

#chops #tutorial #flstudio

fl studio,fl,studio,fruity,loops,fruity loops,image-line,image,line,how to,chop,samples,how to chop loops,how to chop samples,best way,best way to chop loops,slicex,grossbeat,fl studio 20,tutorial,another monster productions,in the mix,

Post a Comment

0 Comments