Advertisement

He REALLY MOTIVATED me to PRESS MORE!! 385lb|175kg at 153lb|69kg body weight

He REALLY MOTIVATED me to PRESS MORE!! 385lb|175kg at 153lb|69kg body weight Thank you all for your support.

I was working on this one during the Disney Cruise. As stated in video, this is the remainder of the TN footage so future uploads will all be from Fl.

Got some feedback that some people didn't like me talking over the weights, which I partly agree, I like the sound of weights, so I voiced over photos in this one. LMK what you all prefer. I also couldn't find a good way to do multiple timestamps, so here they are:

TN boat/house vs FL boat/house: 0:00 - 0:48
Bench press 0:48 - 8:41
How I ask for a spotter FAQ 10:25 - 11:15

Thank you for being here and watching another upload. Just like the guy in this video motivated me to press more than I usually do, you guys motivate me to upload more than I ever have!

IG: UFpwrLifter

weight

Post a Comment

0 Comments