Advertisement

EP331 - Charged for a Charge! Free was yesterday.

EP331 - Charged for a Charge! Free was yesterday. The Tesla Model 3 Australia Vlog!

After a road trip, I decided to put the UQ charger (and ChargeFox) to a test. Just checking if they kept their promise and charging is not free anymore...

Would you like
- Bonus Videos
- Live Streams
- Hangouts
- Live Chat and discussions
You can get this and more on my Patreon page. Head over and find out what benefits a membership may have for you:


-
Buying a new Tesla? Use my referral link below to receive whatever perk Tesla is offering at this point of time (1500 free SuperCharger km while I'm writing this):


I'm on Twitter too: 🐦@Model3AU

Are you a music maker and looking for some collaboration? Hit me up with an email (channel/About).
--
Music by

Unwritten Stories


Silent Partner


All music licensed under a Creative Commons Licence if not otherwise stated.

and

EV,Electric Vehicle,charger,evse,battery,state of charge,electric,software,app,test,review,Tesla,Model 3,OBDII,Teslander,fast charge,DC,AC,UMC,HPWC,vlog,unplugged EV,referral,efficency,Autopilot,self driving,computer,scan my tesla,watchdog,PHEV,Australia,public charger,home charger,wall charger,FSD,ChargeFox,UQ Gatton,free charging,Mount Whitestone,road trip,long distance,costs,fully charged,

Post a Comment

0 Comments